Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sweet & Sinister Swap

I loved Artsy Mama's Sweet & Sinister Black and White Swap! Artsy Mama Has a seperate Blog with lots of inspiration called "A Year In Color" that is a yearly membership. My Swap Partner was the Sweet Jennifer from Covered in Glitter Blog. I hope Jennifer loved her swap as much as I did!
I sent to Jennifer:





My Swap Partner Jennifer really outdid herself and spoiled me! This was such a fun swap. It was great getting to know her and know we will always keep in touch and look forward to meeting her in New York in the Summer 2010! You have to go read her blog she has some great photos of her scrap room and beautiful scrapbook pages and lots of inspiration! My favorite of this swap was...(besides everything??)..the Chrlotte porcelain head with the witch hat on a black bottle and the vintage glove with the big bling on it. There was a beautiful altered cigar box filled with a note pad with crown, 2 G letters a bookmark, a luggage tag a candy corn purse filled with great Halloween pictures. In a butterfly box was a princess crow, my bling glove and my witch bottle, a little trunk filled with yummy sweets and this awesome pumpkin face and Jennifer put a ruffle colar and made her a hat! I love everything thank you so very much Jennifer!
Jennifer sent me:

Altered Cigar Box filled with goodies

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Grace~~ Oh my!!!! You totally outdid yourself!! I love all of my wonderful goodies! The collage frame is adorable my absolute favorite!! But I love everything....The Boo hanger, The Guidebook is just wonderful, the candelabra is so unique!!! I love the Wendy Addison cone and mica. The black/white pumpkin is precious!! The tote is wonderful~!! All the candy is great~ from the "Tiffany Blue" M&M's to the cute little ghost chocolates! The card~~ so cute!!
I love it all!! Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

WOW you guys really pampered eachother! I think the S&S swap was my first swap ever.

Hugs!
Sandy

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Sweet....and sinister!! Such fun things.
Have a great day, Grace.

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am definately having a better day although nothing can really oudo my dream day.
I LOVE this swap. I am a big black and white Halloween fan. I must go to Artsy Mama and check it out.
Regards,
Amada