Monday, December 7, 2009

XOXO window Display


OK, Only in New York! xoxo has a window display across the Street from Lord & Taylor's old fashioned windows that by the way are gorgeous! (will post tomorrow)I was smiling sipping Starbucks Creme Brulee Latte and I looked across the Street and said what? Yes those people are actor/models stay in the window and change clothes and apparently sometimes are in their intimates and they change clothes. I along with some tourist looked for the store and guess what? There was no store they are just advertising the store website by hanging out in a window on Fifth Avenue that is set up like a studio apartment and changing going out or getting ready to have friends over. You can read xoxo

8 comments:

My Feathered Nest said...

Wow, that is amazing! My son was the accountant at ESPN Zone in Manhattan. He related many stories to us about NYC life. It's a little different from what he was used to in the Midwest.

LemonyRenee' said...

I bet that is strangely captivating.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That is really fun! Loved seeing this.

XO,

Sheila :-)s

Sugar Bear said...

Crazy fun! I wonder what that job pays.
Karla

Sara said...

In the mall in Richmond, VA they used to have the young girls be "mannequins" for prom dresses, they would stand there for HOURS! I wonder if they are taping some sort of reality show (modelling, etc)?

Grace said...

Not for a reality show just advertizing for the Holidays. Well they got lots of press every news chanel has covered..lol

Unknown said...

That's waaay cool! I'm assuming gthey don't move around at all? I love the peppermint mocha myself :)

Let me know how what your cousin thought of the Santa video! Yeah my kids were a spectacle walking around the mall in their pjs..LOL!

Hugs!
Sandy

Sue McPeak said...

New Yorkers! Bless Their Hearts! Such Trend Setters! This Gimmick will be all over the USA....even in Dallas. And just think, I saw it first on Graces' Pink In The City! You Go Grace!