Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vintage Vacation Swap

I joined Jenny Heid's Vintage Vacation Swap and got Geralyn from NJ. I went to her adorable store called Greeting from Geralyn and got to meet her! A wonderful store and a sweet woman. She has beautiful art pieces her daughter created. (promise to post soon)

Click on the pictures to enlarge:

What I Sent Geralyn


I made a Mermaid sign and a mermaid shadowbox, she is holding a mirror and says "I need Lipstick"!



card and tag - I love the card I need to make one for me!


What Geralyn Sent to Me

7 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Cute mermaid stuff! I love that mermaid figure but the sign is a blast! You are always so creative over here. I am going to have to get your advice on some craft supplies I have here. Have a wonderful week! Hugs Anne

Fleur de Bee said...

Hi Grace! DARLING Mermaid stuff! I especially love all the vintage graphics. So fun!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Neat, Grace! Love all of those goodies!

Off to check out your PS post next.

XO,

Sheila :-)

GwendolynKay said...

Geralyn is sure to love all these delights!

Blessings~
Gwen

Stevie said...

Grace what gorgeous creations!!! You are such a talented artist! I love everything you make, you always turn it into something pinkalicious!!! I will email you tonight, we just got back from vacation...xoxo

Geralyn Gray said...

I am a lucky girl!!!!

Cheryl said...

Grace!! LOVE ALL the stuff, from the box to the seated bathing beauty, the sign and LOVE the poofy pop!!! Are those swizzle sticks I see....You really think of everything!! What a lucky lady Geralyn is!! The mermaid sign is great!!! I want to be your next trade partner!! ;-)
See you soon!!!!! ;p