Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two Favorite Magazines Are Out


2 of my favorite Magazines are out!! Somerset Holiday & Celebrations and Martha Stewart Halloween. I heard Martha was out but couldn't find it. I went to Costco and there they both were! Costco? Yes. They are a must. And in Somerset on the inside flap see an ad for Somerset's new magazine "Mingle" Out October 1, 2011. (Creative ideas for unique gatherings) On the top right hand corner is an adorable picture of Jennifer Hayslip from Sweet Eye Candy Creations. I was just reading some blogs and my wonderful Blog friend "Laura McCollough" from A Kiss on the Cheek blogged about Somerset and how she was in it so I went to read! When you visit look at the right sidebar and read about the beautiful event in Bellaggio, Italy in 2012 that she is hosting!

7 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Grace,

Yup! I already got Martha's magazine.
She looks amazing with those butterfly eyelashes...Halloween is her favorite holiday...How fun!


Gabriela

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

I cant wait to get the Somerset one!
Thanks for sharing!
Leticia

Donnie said...

I'll have to watch for them. Congrats to the ones featured too.

C'est moi Claudette said...

Well I am RUNNING over to Laura's and checking her blog for sure.
I'll have to go to the book store and see if they have the Somerset mag. We don't always get the same ones around here ; (
Hope you are having a nice fallish Wed. GracE
xoxoxoxo
Yeah Jeann

Unknown said...

Yeah I squeeled when I saw Martha's Halloween issue. I can't wait to see Mingle too!

Red Rose Alley said...

Nel just bought that magazine...alot of creative Fall ideas.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Martha does Halloween so well doesn't she! I have to keep my eyes out for it to reach the UK!

Victoria xxx