Monday, March 26, 2012

Pez Visitor's Center in Orange CT

I was shopping in Connecticut as I do often and I saw a new sign that said "Pez Visitor Center". I screamed! So I went to check it out and was so excited. When you walk in they give you a Pez pass to wear around your neck and thenyou look up and there is a big blue Pez Dispenser that the head slides back and a Pez slides out. It is so bright and so magical. I felt like a little kid. They even have a working factory that you can see the workers make the Pez during the week. I have to go back. I wish I would have had someone take a picture of me there. You have to click "PEZ" for the history and fun facts. So if you are in Orange CT or passing through you have to visit.









































4 comments:

kandeland said...

scarlet would just LOVE it there! xo

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Grace Sweetie...
Oh my gosh, I love this PEZ share. It is absolutely glorious. Does it ever bring back memories. I didn't even know a place like this existed. What a fun visit.

Love your little pass that you got. That is SO cute. Love seeing all the collectibles from years past. Can you imagine? Love the costume with the pill box hat, that is absolutely the best.

Oh thank you so much for taking me along today. I SO enjoyed myself. Now if I could only find a way to pass through and visit in person. Have a glorious day sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Unknown said...

That is so cool! I didn't know Pez was around for that long. Can you believe this 'patsa' weather? It went back to freezing again-frig!

Sandy xox

Unknown said...

What a fun place to visit, I can see why you were excited, I would be too! Great pic's, Hugs Marilou