Tuesday, September 2, 2014

MY NY - DKNY and influenster perfume launch


Sorry I have been missing this Summer. I really meant to blog but then time just got away from me. I have received many e-mails asking if I was ever blogging again and so I thought I would share some Summer fun first.

On August 19, 2014 influenster celebrated the Launch of DKNY new Perfume #MYNY. The event was being held outside of Madison Square Park in the Flatiron District and Rita Ora, Chrissy Teigen, DKNY staff, influenster Team and Dominique Ansel were on hand for the launch. I only got to see Chrissy Teigen and Dominique Ansel. The line to get into the small space was crazy long as it was not just "influenster" invites. Everyone on the street that was in the area just got on line and so after close to 2 hours I had to go back to work. Bummer, but I did get to meet Chrissy and Dominique and get a sample of perfume and a pretzel! Dominique Ansel was the creator of the Cronut and now the pretzel Lobster Tail and made the cute heart shaped Pretzels (the shape of the perfume bottle). Amazing staff  and I loved the DJ. What fun right in the middle of the Flatiron a DJ spinning some great tunes. Going to try to figure out how influenster and their wonderful vox boxes works. xoox

They gave us water since the lines were long and very hot out


The DJ

Perfume Sample

Chrissy Teigen and Dominique Ansel

Chrissy Teigen and Dominique Ansel

Dominique Ansel's Heart shaped Pretzels 

3 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You always, ALWAYS have such fun! Thanks for taking us along, my friend!

If you get a chance, I just posted a party in pink. It is your kind of prettiness, too! :-)

xo

Sheila

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

There is always something fun happening in NY!

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Marie Arden said...

Oh you have had a fun and busy summer! Good for you. The Diner en Blanc sounds so fun. I first read about it in a mystery novel set in Paris. I did not know it jumped the pond. Have a fun fall too!