Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Polo Ralph Lauren Store on Fifth Ave NYC

Polo Ralph Lauren opened a New Store at 711 Fifth Avenue at the corner of 55th Street. This used to be  The Disney Store. I have always enjoyed the Ralph Lauren style of clothing, fresh Americana country chic. For October "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Polo is celebrating with "The PINK Polo Fund" for early detection of Breast Cancer, research and education in under served communities. The clothes for this Fund are so cute of course with the logo being Pink Ponies I did a little shopping...all for a great cause of course! 
On the second floor they have a Cafe called "Ralph's" I love the clean simple tile work and the green kitschy coffee cup logo. Genius! I work across the street so it is a wonderful escape to the hustle and bustle of Fifth Avenue. Ralph's transports you from the City to the Country where the tranquility of the lighting and lovely decor makes you want to sit by the big stone fireplace grab a Ralph Lauren Blanket and a coffee from Ralph's and relax. I am looking forward to the opening of a restaurant in the basement. What will that decor be....will let you know soon. 



















2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Grace,
hahaha, I love that little bear! I'm wondering how that coffee tastes, it looks so delicious. What a charming place this is. I could see me sitting here sipping on Ralph's coffee just taking it all in.

I gave my niece your blog link because she lives in New York. I told her that you have such a delightful blog, and I love all the PINK!

love,
~Sheri

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Another must see for my next trip to NY! I sent your post to Ralph lover Ben too

Victoria xx
FlorenceandMary.com