Friday, December 12, 2014

Lord & Taylor 2014 Holiday Windows NYC


Come along with me and peep through the peephole through Lord & Taylor's Holiday window Display on the famous Fifth Avenue New York City. These iconic windows will take your imagination on a fantastic voyage exploring the rooms of a mansion on Christmas Eve. Every corner, every picture and every piece of these rooms come to life and the mice and the cardinals also get to enjoy this magical mansion and magical holiday. Every time I walked through I found something different something magical that left my eyes glistening with glee. I hope you enjoy this vintage peek through the peephole.....














I guess the chandelier fell? 

 The side of the store's smaller windows were also decorated like a fairytale garden.




The Wizard of Oz they are walking to the Emerald City

3 comments:

Catherine said...

All so pretty. Catherine

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

How wonderful, Grace! I always loved how Lord & Taylor kept a childhood theme for their Christmastime window decorations! These look beautiful!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

It looks so fun and festive!

Have a lovely weekend,

Victoria x
FlorenceandMary.com