Monday, July 28, 2008

Bazzill Albums

Hi Girlies Happy Monday! I promised myself I would not buy any more scrap stuff for a while. I am obsessed I have too much need to sit and scrap instead of going out and taking pictures of "fun"! LOL! Ok maybe I can find a balance. I will try. Well I was on Scrapbook.com site and found these binder albums from Bazzill that you can decorate and easy to load new page protectors. What I love most is that they have inserts for 4x6 pictures so that if I have too many pictures (nah not me LOL) you can quickly place and journal and add to a layout. They also have a cute idea book. Can't wait for this weekend to play. I definitely will post pictures when I scrap.











1 comment:

Stink Bone Jones said...

THanks for posting Grace, I'm going to check out that site for scrapbooking. I know what you mean about having too much stuff, that would be me too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!