Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Barbie 50 at Sephora


I love make-up and new fun items and Sephora never dissapoints. Barbie turned 50 on Monday and to celebrate her "Big Year" we all get to celebrate with different vendors stores and events. I have gone to a few already and will post a little at a time. So we begin with Sephora who has a dedicated section with make-up in decorated paint cans. There are several different looks you can choose from and on the paint can you can see the look on a Barbie. So Fabulous! Stay tuned and see what Bloomingdales in NY had.... (over the top)

Barbie's "Pink" Pooch

paint cans with make-up

2 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Grace,
Thanks for visiting my blog :)
It's so fun to see someone who lives in NYC. I looked back on your past blog posts and found places I visited while I was over in the US and in NYC. Like that you work above where I bought my MAC makeup and had my face done all nice, lol!
Take care,
Natasha : )

LindseYaYa said...

Thanks for the sweet blog comments! The hormones are still raging, BUT now that I'm getting things done, I'm nicer about it. ;) I love all your outings you post about. Marcus turns 30 this year, and I'd love to surprise him with a visit to NY City. Did you hear/see any of the hub.bub last week when U2 was on Letterman all week? Something about the mayor naming a street after them? *how extra.cool*
Hope you are well, sugar.
xo