Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Anthropologie Charlotte



I received the new Anthropologie catalog and fell in love! It was so much fun and then I turned the page and saw her I screamed "Charlotte" and then I thought Kecia from Lemoncholy's Flight of Fancy, made this??? No she did not but someone else did and are sellling at Anthropologie for $68.00 It is called the "Childhood Secrets Necklace". I am always so amazed at how the "ART" world and the Fashion and Accessories world cross over so much! I guess we walk around and get inspiration and so do they!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG! I can't believe they are selling these!! and for $68 bucks they are still cute but, You are right!! Kecia's are soooo much better!!!!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Very cute! I've not seen Kecia's, but I want to after reading this, Grace.

Hope you are having a great week!

XO,

Sheila (back from my trip!) :-)

Grace said...

These are too stinking cute...

Jennie said...

I'm so putting that on my Christmas list for Santa! I hope you're well!

XOXO
Jennifer

psforma said...

you so deserve this grace!!!!
treat yourself!!! we only go around once.
off to florida
see you soon i hope
hugs and more
peggy

Self Sagacity said...

Fabulous finds of pinks, unbelievable how they are so vintage looking.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Grace!
You always come up with the best Pink Saturday posts and this one makes my heart flutter.

I'm in love with the ruffly purse and that pink wardrobe would make me happy. What a wonderful place to shop.

hugs

Sissie