Friday, October 4, 2013

Pink Saturday - Starbucks La Boulange

Happy Pink Saturday. I went with a friend into Starbucks and I saw "PINK"! They have a new La Boulange (The Baker in French) line with savory and sweet pastries. The packaging is so adorable I love it. It was all about the picture and the pink for me I gave the cheese danish to my friend but not the pink packaging! lol I want to scrapbook it and needed it, don't judge! lol Have a wonderful weekend. Please visit our Pink Saturday Hostess Beverly from "How Sweet the Sound" and all the other lovely Pink Saturday Posts. xoox
 

6 comments:

jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

Hi Grace, Did I ever tell you I love the layout of your blog. French and pink and black silhouettes. Your header is the best of all. Smile.

I won't judge you because I know your talent for journaling and crafting. It did make me laugh though. I would never give up a cheese danish.
xo, Jeanne

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

You are too funny! You know you wanted to eat that scrumptious pastry, didn't you?!?!

Happy weekend in the City Grace.

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Mmmm the danish looks yumo! This diet is killing me..lol!

vivian said...

lol! while the packaging is pink and cool and all that.. I would have had to eat that danish too! lol!!
love ya and miss ya grace!!
xoxo
vivian

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Lol. You are a hoot!

xo,

Sheila

Marie Arden said...

Oh I will have to go in our local one and see if it is here in GA also. Pinkness rocks!