Friday, October 4, 2013

Pink Saturday - Starbucks La Boulange

Happy Pink Saturday. I went with a friend into Starbucks and I saw "PINK"! They have a new La Boulange (The Baker in French) line with savory and sweet pastries. The packaging is so adorable I love it. It was all about the picture and the pink for me I gave the cheese danish to my friend but not the pink packaging! lol I want to scrapbook it and needed it, don't judge! lol Have a wonderful weekend. Please visit our Pink Saturday Hostess Beverly from "How Sweet the Sound" and all the other lovely Pink Saturday Posts. xoox
 

6 comments:

jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

Hi Grace, Did I ever tell you I love the layout of your blog. French and pink and black silhouettes. Your header is the best of all. Smile.

I won't judge you because I know your talent for journaling and crafting. It did make me laugh though. I would never give up a cheese danish.
xo, Jeanne

Suzanne ~ Italian Girl in Georgia said...

You are too funny! You know you wanted to eat that scrumptious pastry, didn't you?!?!

Happy weekend in the City Grace.

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

Sandy C said...

Mmmm the danish looks yumo! This diet is killing me..lol!

vivian said...

lol! while the packaging is pink and cool and all that.. I would have had to eat that danish too! lol!!
love ya and miss ya grace!!
xoxo
vivian

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Lol. You are a hoot!

xo,

Sheila

Marie Arden said...

Oh I will have to go in our local one and see if it is here in GA also. Pinkness rocks!