Thursday, November 5, 2009

Anthropologie - Vintage Dream Room


I love Anthropologie in Rockefeller Center in NYC. They have this "concept" room and they decorate it beautifully. Once it was Marie Antoinette Dress all made from paper. It was outrageously beautiful. I walked in and saw this pretty vintage dressing room or it could be a rented room from years ago. I just love all the vintage finds and little nooks and crannies. I just stood in there dreaming of the life the woman who lived here had! I asked a few sales people the "story" but they did not know I wrote to "corporate" to see if they knew and no answer yet. As soon as I know I will let you know...but in the meantime close your eyes and dream of the woman in that room.....I say she was a fun, sassy, elegant gal!








2 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

OH LA LA! Looks so very elegant and charming! Thanks for sharing.
Have a blessed day!
Gwen

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Grace!

I love this Anthropologie store also. I once asked at the Roosevelt Field store who comes up with the ideas for decorating and they told me that corporate headquarters comes up with the theme and then it is up to each individual store artists to find or make the props with the budget they are given. That is why no two stores are the same.

I am recommending you in my Pink Saturday Post tomorrow! :-)

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Pat