Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Christmas Carol Train



Disney's A Christmas Carol 3-D Movie starts November 6, 2009; starring Jim Carey. On Friday night I went to Grand Central Station at Gate 37 where the "Christmas Carol" train was parked for 3 days only. On the train you walked through and they had some costumes, snippets of the movie, a section where they do stunts and special effect and turn them 3-D, a place where you can morph your face; I was Scrooge but they have not e-mailed me my picture, models of Big Ben Scrooges House and the Bank, and at the end a beautiful Dickens setting of fireplace and a gorgeous set table with turkey and fixings and Carolers singing. It put me in the Christmas mood!










2 comments:

Sara said...

You are such a cool friend and get to do all the cool things!

GwendolynKay said...

What a very cool thing! Thanks for sharing the pictures, the movie is sure to be a hit.
Blessings!
Gwen
p.s. I am having a little give away, come by and have a look:)