Friday, January 1, 2010

Compendium Gift



I received this amazing inspirational book "How Many People Does it Take to Make a Difference? 1" from Compendium. I was so shocked when I received it and let me tell you I was feeling down and really this was a wonderful "gift". I just read it all and really is touching, it is about the GIFT we all have to give. My favorite Compendium book is called "She"...and it is "Pink"! What a great company and a great gift! Go look at their website and see other books and inspirations they have! This book is not out yet but will be soon. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Happy 2010 Grace, may it be a safe, healthy and prosperous year for you!!!

Ginger

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Grace! What a neat book, and I received the other one, SHE, as a birthday gift from a friend this year. Love it! I'm sure this one would be great, too.

Wishing you all the best for the 2010 year. May you have blessings abundant!

Happy New Year!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Sara said...

They sent the perfect book to the perfect person! Best wishes to you for the new year...I can't wait to be back into our normal routine, I miss chatting with you!

Sandi Keene said...

I am a big Compendium fan too! I have several of their books. This one sounds great too.