My Blogging friend Jeanette completed this "tag" on her site and tagged me. Now I must answer the questions and name 8 more friends/mates to complete it too.
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.
Here I go....
1.How many songs are on your iPod?
230....I would probably have 6 but the little boys at work do it for me.
2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
Ave Maria - Always Makes me Cry I would love it at my wedding but at this rate funeral is all I probably will get
3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Simple Scrapbooks, Paper Crafts, Southern Living, Southern Accents, Marie Claire, Food & Wine, Creating Keepsakes, Martha Stewart, Paula Deene, Rachael Ray, Food, Bon Apetit and a bunch of others I can't remember.
4. What is your favorite scent?
Philosophy's Baby Grace and Falling in Love and Tova from QVC
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I would definitely buy a small cute home and (I would invest but eek look at the market today) I would like to travel and have pretty furniture and a huge craft room with space so my friends could come over and play.
6. What is your theme song?
Me 1 theme song? ok this is one Show me the Labels from Sex and the City
7. Do you trust easily?
Yes, That is a problem trust and care for.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I mostly act before I think
9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
my weight and a man (wow 1st time mention a man on this blog) LOL! Trying to keep that out of here.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
No, I do not.
11. Is being tagged fun?
yes it was fun had to really think about me on a few questions and that is difficult
12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
blogs, IM (hey Sa) Flick and My friend Jeanette has me trying facebook
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
oh wow peanut butter and anything with nuts (on a diet so refraining) also Mexican food
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Sweet, friendly honest and very talented in everything she does. She seems like along with her husband have created a lovely warm home and life together.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Show me the Labels from Sex and the City
16.What’s your favorite item of clothing?
I love my JCrrew big loose tops. Anything JCrew
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
I am not a big sweets person not a fan of them
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
Jeanette gave a beautiful thing she would do. I am torn to tell you the truth I do not really know. 19. What items could you not go without during the day?
smashbox eyeliner and bare minerals makeup and my perfume
20. What should you be doing right now?
Now for the 8 mates:
Sara My bestest Friend and Sister seperated at birth.
Sandi from Florida who I met on the way to Scrapetc. Event in Nashville
(I know I needed 8 but everyone else is doing swaps so do not want to put this on them also)