Saturday, February 22, 2014

Maison Laduree Soho, NYC

Maison Laduree has arrived at 398 Broadway in Soho, NYC! As you enter the front door you see the cutest little Macaron and Pastries Boutique. Adorned in thin columns and hanging Laduree pretty ribbons the Boutique is Bright and Elegant. You can pick a delicate Macaron or Pastry and have some tea or coffee in the front room. I smiled and walked to the Hostess desk and was welcomed as I was a friend of the Queen of France. The next room was a modern twist of a chic, regal vintage casual dining room. Yes, the carpet is leopard print and went beautifully with the blue ribbon chairs. All around  the room there were white marble statues and busts. We were seated in the back formal dining room and I could see a Ladies Luncheon a bridal or baby brunch and so many different events in this room. The food was a very difficult to pick because it all looked amazing but our lovely waitress helped us make our first choices and told us that we should come back another time so we could try something else. I hope Laduree updates their website soon so you can read and see the eye and palate pleasing foods and then invite your mom,sister, cousins or girlfriends. Make sure you leave room for dessert. Was it Daniele or Le Bernardin? Of course not but the food, service, decor and atmosphere were lovely.  Merci Laduree!



Main Dining Room

chandelier



this garden paining was outside as you sat in the Dining room and glanced through the French Doors 






a casual dining room







high chair


7 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Oh Laduree how I swoon for thee. It's my favourite.

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

vivian said...

If I ever get to NYC to visit you, you will have to take me there.. and to tinsel trading.. and the cupcake place..
someday!
love ya Gracie!
xoxo
vivian

Beverly said...

Wow! I would love this place.

Please share with us for Pink Saturday. We miss you.

Unknown said...

It looks amazing! Have a great weekend!!

Marie Arden said...

Merci Grace for the review of Laduree. Did you see any beauty products in the boutique I called and left a message no one called me back. I am sure they are soo busy.
Glad you had a fun time.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Grace! This is fabulous. Wish I was there to dine with you right now! I love NY!

xo

Sheila

The Fancy Lady said...

lovely! you got to sit in the special room lol i agree with he gifts thing i was wishing they had more of their gift items like it their international stores