Friday, August 1, 2008

American Idol Concert


On Wednesday night in NJ at the Prudential Center Me my 5 year old Niece Isabella and my Cousin Rosy went to see American Idol Concert. It was a surprise for Isabella who loves David Archuleta. How at 5 years old do they know how to "swoon" over someone! It was alot of fun for all 3 of us to see the top 10 perform. David Cook: they had him in "Rock Star" dress up, too much black eyeliner and his clothes were way too tight. But his performance rocked the house. I must say that David A was great, he looked like he got older all dressed up. I am getting too old for this a Wednesday night concert ended at 10:15 PM and went into work the next morning by 8:00AM.

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm so jealous, I'd have loved to go! And I don't have the excuse of a youngster to take....