Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas in New York Day 2: St. Regis Hotel

Day 2 of Holiday in New York:  Wednesday December 2, 2015.
I am fine I walked off my Champagne from yesterday at Ralph Lauren Window Display party and arrived at the St. Regis Hotel. I was greeted by the handsome Captain Wooden Soldier at the door who gave me a big "wink". As I walked into the lobby I felt like a Princess. I looked around and saw a beautiful gold gilded tree with the prettiest apples I have ever seen. I wondered if I was dreaming or really still in NYC. Everywhere I looked there was a vintage Holiday feel from the front desk and their moss deer drawn carriage to the little holiday vignette on mirrored tables. There was even a beautiful sideboard decorated with greenery with Hot apple Cider for Hotel Guests and their Guests.

I heard a sound..."psssst", I looked around and it was a beautifully dressed Mannequin. She invited me into the Bronson Van Wyck - Armarium Chalet Pop Up. This room was stunning so very Town and Country Chic. There was no doubt that the Head of the House was the Massive, Stunning Nordic Tree made with vintage deer horns. He was breathtaking. This room is definitely a stunner on its own  but then there are gorgeous gowns and dresses that you can rent along with accessories to dazzle and a stylist to help you put it together.  They also have some fabulous gifts to purchase. I am going to sit for a spell and decide where I will go next. Maybe I will ask my Wooden Soldier Captain... See you tomorrow!









No comments: