Saturday, December 12, 2015

Day 12 Christmas in NY - Seredipity 3

Day 12 Christmas in New York Serendipity 3:

Serendipity 3 In New York is always fun. Known for the romantic quirky movie Serendipity and their Frozen Hot Chocolates. It was just appropriate to go for the Holidays and just enjoy the season and of course the Frozen Hot Chocolate. Ifell in love as I walked in and saw Pink and White Christmas decorations all over. Always orowded but definitely worth the wait. Grab a straw and enjoy The Frozen Hot Chocolate with me.........










2 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Oh my goodness, that frozen hot chocolate looks divine! I've been enjoying your Christmas in New York and I'm looking forward to the next adventure. Lovely place.

hugs,
Sissie

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I remember mum and I trying to find Serendipity for ages but it was worth it when we did. Such a cute store/cafe and we were lucky enough to meet the owner and he signed his cookbook for us.

Victoria x
FlorenceandMary.com