Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas in NY Day 21 - Laduree Soho

Day 21 of Christmas in New York:

Laduree Soho, New York City is a fun place for lunch for the Holidays or any days. Once you step off the Streets of NY and step inside Laduree you will be transported to Paris. Sometimes you just need to escape the everyday Holiday and work and City life. I was very excited to see the had Sonny Angel ornaments. You buy the ornament and fingers crossed you get your favorite color. I actually held my breath, crossed my fingers and toes and did a dance and with a feather cleared the aura...um yeah I seriously wanted the Pink one and I got it!!! Pink Pink Pink Pink, did I say Pink? I bought a few more as gifts I hope they will be happy with what they get. It is very difficult for me to not open them also. Joyeux Noël xoox






2 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I popped into Lauduree once I'd finished work on Christmas Eve. I treated myself to one of the Sonny Angel baubles and a big box of macarons to enjoy over the break!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas,

Victoria x
FlorenceandMary.com

Red Rose Alley said...

aahh, you got the ornament you wanted. What a lovely part of New York; it has the charming atmosphere as Paris, and those macarons......Yummy! I finally tried them after all these years hehehe.

~Sheri