Saturday, December 10, 2011

10th Day of NY Christmas - Henri Bendel

On the 10th Day of New York Christmas I made a small pit stop before I got to my job. I stopped for makeup and accessories at Henri Bendel. I work for a company above the store! Yes it is dangerous and fun. lol The window display is so stinkin cute. The theme is Rockettes. Inside is a very tall gold tree holding a bright shiny apple to represent the Big Apple, New York. At the foot of the tree is a piggy, a PINK Piggy!! Oh my running through my lobby to take a rest and check in with my Pink Saturday friends! Hope you can visit Beverly from How Sweet the Sound and all the fabulous Pink Saturday Holiday posts!! Stay tuned to where we go next.....

what's behind the red curtain?


Henri Bendel Holiday windows

Statue of Liberty walking her dog to go visit with the Rocketts


Brooklyn Bridge made from crystals











Rockette mannequins turn in these diamond rings






chandelier with taxi cab ornaments with tv screens in it!

9 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

wonderful NYC photos - I love Christmas in NY!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Grace,
The girls would love to go to New York for Christmas one year. I hope to get there someday. Enjoy the season, my friend.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

kandeland said...

thanks for sharing all these fun posts so we can share in the excitement of the city!! hope you are having a wonderful December! xo

C'est moi Claudette said...

OMG. I think this is my fav so far GracE.
You are so right... DANGEROuS. (my capital letter u is sticking).
So I'm wondering... Can you do pirouettes on them skates???
xoxoxoxo

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

You do a wonderful job with pictures.I look forward everyday to see them .Hope you keep taking us to the stores of NY. Laura

Unknown said...

I just loved the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular!!!!

Cheryl said...

Pretty cool!! Must look great in person!! xoxoxo

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Grace,

Is this the store we visited?
I love displays and these are over the top! Lady Liberty looks totally awesome...and is she wearing a glittery crown? :o)


Gabriela

Anonymous said...

Excellent write-up. I certainly love this site. Thanks!
My web page > Satellite Dreambox