Wednesday, December 14, 2011

14th Day of NY Christmas - Bloomingdales

On the 14th Day of Christmas I go shopping bag crazy at Bloomingdale's. Their window display are of some of their old shopping bags. It looks really boring the bags are cute but then they twirl around and Magic, a cute diorama is displayed. 3 of the bags you have to press a star on the wall and pose for a camera and your photo pops up on top of the screen for all of 59th and Lexington Avenue to see! Oh nooooo there he is the Soldier! Of course he saw my picture and is looking all around. Wait is that wine I see besides him? Haha is is stuck behind the wine stores glass. See you later Soldier Boy!



Christopher Radko









Santa and Rudolph taking my picture


Here I am


5 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Grace,

LOL! This is a great post!


Gabriela

C'est moi Claudette said...

So does that mean you bought me a nice bottle of wine? LOL.
I see your arms are full of pretty bags GracE. How can you not shop in such a pretty environment?
Go girl go. Keep it up. I love it.
xoxoxoxo

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Very good .Keep up the good work. Laura

Cheryl said...

Love the skating santa and reindeer!!
xoxoxo

Danny Riddell said...

Christmas is just the right time to go crazy over shopping. Everything's almost at a 70% sale, which is absolutely insane! I can't help but wish that it's Christmas all the time. LOL!