Monday, December 12, 2011

12th Day of NY Christmas - Sephora

On the 12th Day of NY Christmas I ran into Sephora where I knew I would be safe! The Fifth Avenue store has gorgeous window cutouts so pretty and whimsical. No Soldier or man would dare bother a woman in the store! (heheehee) I love Philosophy packaging all year long with their vintage images of children. During the Holidays I adore them even more. The names are also so stinkin cute.... Going to pay for my purchases, wait I see red peeping through the pretty cutouts could it be him???











6 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Grace,


Nothing like the magic of NYC!!!
Love it!


Gabriela

Holly Loves Art said...

Super cute! LOVE their packaging too. It's so clever and fun!

C'est moi Claudette said...

I need me some of the PHILOSOPHY... not sure they have that around here : (
I'll go online.
Does that mean our tour is over?? : ( NOOOOOOOO
xoxoxoxoxo

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

wonderful package. That window is something else. I hope you are not done I look forward. maybe in stores??? You do great the best this season. Laura

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Love Philosophy products! We do get them here in the UK but not the great range you do in the States!

I've brought so much over the years and it lasts sooo long!!

Victoria xxx

Unknown said...

OMG Philosophy always has the best graphics! I'm glad you liked the article!

Hugs!
Sandy