Wednesday, December 7, 2011

8th Day Of NY Christmas - MacKenzie Childs



On the 8th Day of New York Christmas I hide in Mackenzie - Childs. I figured I could lose the "Wooden Soldier" in there. I did! Oh what a "MAGICAL" place Mackenzie - Childs is. On the 2nd floor I ran into a woman with a lampshade sitting on her head....I think she was hiding from the Soldier also. As I passed her I saw a cottage set up and I walked through the door I saw a big tree made with treasures from Mackenzie, a glass gingerbread house, a gorgeous table setting and a fireplace with hanging stockings. I didn't want to leave so I sat with Miss Lampshade to decide where I would go tomorrow.


















5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Too Cool!! I love the lady with the shade!! xoxox

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

LOL!

Tooo funny! Why are you so mean with the Soldier? And yes...I do think that Lamp Lady met him too...
You have competition...LOL!


Gabriela

C'est moi Claudette said...

I'm loving this day #8 GracE.
Now it's interesting, but I like the lampshade lady. I'm glad you lost that nut-cracker, lol.
You lucky girl.
Bring on #9
xoxoxoxoxo

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I just love seeing inside of this fabulous shop. It's definitely over the top. And the lampshade lady is really something.

hugs
Sissie

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I did not know there was a place like that.I know where to go will be back Laura