Friday, December 23, 2011

23rd Day of NY Christmas - Citi Pond



On the 23rd Day of New York Christmas I went for a stroll at Bryant Park for a little shopping. Bryant Park is locate on 42nd between 5th and 6th Avenues right behind the Public Library. During the holidays wonderful hand made artisans set up little glass shops filled with treasures. There is also a few food a sweets places. There is skating and it is called "Citi Pond". As I watch the skaters and wait for my date to go have dinner at Celsius (a pop up restaurant)I look up at the sky and see the Empire State Building dressed in its Christmas colors of red and green. After dinner I visited a few of my favorite little shops and took a walk around. Look what I see??? A female Soldier for Soldier Boy! Oh how wonderful I must find him. I think he will love her right away, she is blond and tall. I am such a hopeless romantic! hohoho! xoox

Empire State Building in its Christmas Colors


my favorite little shop go back every year






a fake fireplace






scented faux fruit and veggies (smell fabulous and look real)


some "steel" art!


Isn't she beautiful? A Blond for Soldier

5 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

You did it Grace!

You found love for your Soldier friend! :o)

Thanks for this amazing trip to NYC during the Holidays. Loved it!


Gabriela

Cheryl said...

HAHA!! Hopeless romantic!! I hope soldier boy likes her!! OMG! The bag!! LOVE IT!! I saw one in a catalog a while back and didn't buy it! Always think about it! Is that from the artisans set up??
Sorry missed your call. Been out all day, and just returned home.. .to a package on my steps... what a nice surprise! I think I need to wait until Christmas to open it!! hee hee!!
Wishing you and your family and MERRY MERRY Christmas!!
xoxoxo
Cheryl;-)

C'est moi Claudette said...

DATE?????? Spill the beans GracE, lol.
THank god soldier boy found his match, or should I say you found his match!!
LOVE all the beauty. I bet it was crazy busy. LOVE that park also. Randy and I discovered when we were there in Aug.
Merry Christmas dear friend.
I'm blessed to have you in my life.
xoxoxoxoxo

Rochelle said...

hi grace
oh to be in new york city at christmas time must be magical! thanks for sharing all these posts....love them! here's wishing you a very merry christmas and a happy filled new year!
cheers
rochelle

Kimberly said...

We went to the Top Of The Rock this December. Have you been there?