Tuesday, December 6, 2011

6th Day of NY Christmas - Gaga Barney's



On the 6th Day of New York Christmas we are Gaga over shopping at Barney's! Barney's has a "grand" Lady Gaga Entrance on the side Street and their windows are so "Gaga". Then you step up into the 5th floor the Men's department and there is so much fun things to buy. There is Nars Lip gloss and Deborah Lippmann nail polish, some cookies from Elenis,candies, a charm bracelet and eyelashes...ok there is even a kids and baby section!! I wish the onesies said "I was Born this Way"! I bought a bunch of gifts for you and for me!



















Elenis Cookies
















































4 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Wow!
What an awesome store, and totally outrageous! Now tell me...did you leave the store wearing those white booties? :o)


Gabriela

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Thanks for the show! I feel as though I was right there with you.

Happy Holidays and Buon Natale!

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Fabulous! I love all the food items. Lady Gaga is doing a wonderful public service to help decrease bullying in children, so now I'm a big fan of hers!

Cheryl said...

That is amazing!! It must be spectacular in person! I love the boudoir pictures!! ;p