Thursday, July 24, 2008

QVC - Christmas in July & NYC


QVC's Christmas in July started. I am waiting for a few of my favorite shows. Valerie Parr Hill with her cute home decor and candles and also these fresh balsam wreaths at a fantastic price with different ship dates for the Holiday. Lock in the price now you will not be charged till it ships. At Home with Jill. Jill is a QVC host with her own home shows also. And of course Quacker Factory with Jeanne Bice. Jeanne made adorable Christmas items as well as whimsical clothing (that I only have 1 or 2 things, I am mostly a J-Crew girl.

I will try to post soon about yesterdays NYC adventures with my nieces...let's just say we went to China Town, Midtown Abercombie, Armani Exchange, J-Crew, M&M store ate at Ruby Foo's and saw Mary Poppins and got to meet and take pictures with some of the main cast. Stay tuned.

No comments: