Thursday, March 12, 2009


I left my office and noticed in Henri Bendel there was alot of women I walked in and noticed that there was a Laura Mercier Beauty Event. Call me "SUCKER" I of course sat down had make-up put on, purchased and got to meet the ever so lovely down to earth Laura Mercier in the flesh. She was so charming and as I was chatting this blonde woman comes up I looked and smiled and said how fabulous, I was in this event chatting with Ms. Mercier and was not expecting to go out and wore a J-Crew Argyle Sweater...ugh!!!! I am back on my diet and actually losing weight but felt so miserable standing near this extra skinny "Real Houswife of NYC". But I still feel wonderful and will lose the weight and feel Fabulous again!

5 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Why is it not as fun taking off the weight as it is putting it on?

Unknown said...

Ummm, am I blind cause you do not look over weight and you looked fabulous in the picture!!!!!!!

Sugar Bear said...

How fun! And for the record - you look fabulous!

Karla

On The Wings Of Love said...

Hi Grace !!!!!.....great to see you !

.....and , yes, you do look just fine in the picture...we're our own worst critics !

....see , you're namedropping at beauty events and I'm in old used stores .....too bad you couldn't come with me to find your pink vanity !

Take care my friend
Bre

Amber said...

Aww, I love your sweater!