Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tussie Mussie Swap



I was in a Tussie Mussie" Swap that was Hosted by Linda from A Swap for all Seasons. My Swap partner was Jenny from The Red Bullitain Board. Jenny is the sweetest, it was so wonderful getting to know her. She made the cutest &;quot;Tussie Mussie" and filled my box with so many cute treasures, vintage butterfly earings, little babbles, stickers galare, note pads, box and a few more cuties. She collects flying pigs and now I seem to keep seeing them all over...today in a Pier One Ad! Thanks so much Jenny for all my goodies and Linda for Hosting such a fun swap!

Goodies Jenny made / sent
r>



I made for Jenny

Side of cone

All the goodies I sent Jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such pretties! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow....the red feather one you made Jenny is spectacular. I am so glad you met Jenny. She is so funny and sweet. :)

Stevie said...

Oh my Grace! Both of these cones are beautiful! The spool you made is fabulous! TFS

xoxo