Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cardboard Apartment on 56th Street!


Today was Veteran's Day and the Parade on Fifth Avenue Ended on my work street. 56th Street! So right in front of Harry Winston they had a street fair with lots of goodies and this adorable cardboard apartment! I threatened to move in but they have to take it down and also not a smart idea if it rains or snows....ok It is not "PINK" so I changed my mind! Look at the bedspread..it has daisy print...get out! Got to love New York always something to look at and get ideas from. xoxo






cute hats

scarves in pretty colors

corn with butter and cheese

2 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I do love New York, and this was lots of fun. I think I need that pink hat! LOL!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Unknown said...

Oh, you are in New York, I love New York. I lived and worked in Manhattan for many years. It's the best place. You are right there is always something wonderful to look at.
Happy Pink Saturday,

Karen