Friday, July 29, 2011

Smurf Week Day 3 - Build a Bear



Build a Bear on Fifth Avenue was the best of the Events of Smurf Week I attended. They had it all decorated fun and handed out paper "Smurf" hats, lined people up that wanted a picture with Smurfette and Clumsy Smurf and gave them a cute goody bag filled with stickers and little Smurf toys and gifts and if you just wanted to avoid the line you still got a cute paper hat got to enjoy the festivities. So many grown ups and children getting their Smurfette and Smurf dolled filled. After I went through Central Park to Belvedere Castle to see more smurfs and see the castle they filmed at in the movie. Well, there were 2 women Park Rangers who were not being very friendly and were keeping everything a secret! When Smurfs were mentioned or Smurf Week they said in stereo "noooooooo" there is no such thing! Well it was at least wonderful as always to walk through Central Park and find different paths and routes and people watch. The Castle is always gorgeous to see and glad I got to go. I know there is nothing "Pink" in this post but I am sharing this for Pink Saturday. So visit Beverly from How Sweet the Sound for some Pink Saturday goodness...Next Saturday I will post about a super Pink winning I received a while ago from Char at Some Place in Thyme blog spot! She sent so many Pink Treasures I can't wait to show you.



Clumsy Smurf


Smurfette






stuff


sew up


wash and take them home









12 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! And...you DO have pink...Smurfette's top is pink! :) Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting me!


HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Holly said...

This looks like so much fun!! Smurfs are awesome.
Happy Pink Saturday!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Beautiful post! Looks like so much. Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Jenny's Heart said...

Hmmm I spied some pink on Smurfette, it looks like you had a fun time.
Happy Pink Saturday

Unknown said...

I've seen gals who've made these little cuddlies. Darling!
Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GRACE DARLIN'! I SAW that you visited my last post!!! THANK YOU DEAR HEART! Oh we have a BUILD A BEAR here at the Mall of America and they do so well! There is always a line....ENJOY YOUR SUMMER IN THE CITY!!! Do come again dearest.. Anita

The Artful Diva said...

I've never heard of Smurf Week - NYC always has so much going on. How fun for you!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I want to get myself to Build a Bear and get me a Smurf!!!

Victoria xx

Unknown said...

OMG my kids would be sooo jealous if they saw this post! We are watching the movie on Wednesday. We missed you over the weekend! I am hoping to host the next one next year and you will definitely be invited!

Sandy xoxoxox

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Grace,

How fun! You really make a cute Smurf Lady! Smurf Queen? :o)


Gabriela

Red Rose Alley said...

Grace,
I sent my daughter on over to check out your smurf posts, and she loved it!! It was a special memory for her. I did a "Pink Post" today. I think you might enjoy it. Have a beautiful weekend.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Anonymous said...

Naomi Klein implies that students are bombarded with advertisements within educational settings and as a result a new language of consumerism has emerged. [url=http://www.ukdresshop.co.uk]Celebrity Dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.expeditionparkaca.com]canada goose chilliwack bomber[/url] zuvfsou szriqfz [url=http://www.londongenuinepandora.com]thomas sabo charms[/url] ovajhnx [url=http://www.femmescanadagoose.com]Canada Goose Chateau Parka[/url] qbofhyd
fjloyvy [url=http://beatsusoutlet.com]beats by dre sales[/url]