Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Pink Saturday!


Happy 4th Pink Saturday Birthday! I love my Pink Saturdays and all the amazingly sweet friends I have made through it and blogging. I love all my comments and e-mails I receive it really keeps me blogging! Thank you Beverly from "How Sweet the Sound" for so many years of Pink Saturday Love.  Make sure you stop by Beverly's Blog and wish her Pink Saturday a Happy 4th!

 I wanted to share this adorable "Doughnut Plant". It is so cool ad industrial looking inside and they have "square" doughnuts! You have to read all about the History it is very fun. I have to say that these were the lightest fluffiest doughnuts I have ever had. So if ever in NYC near the Flatiron stop on in for a "square doughnut"!





9 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Those are like individual works of art! Love the photos you share! HPS Grace! It is a real pleasure knowing you here. Hugs Anne

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

HPS! 4th Year!!!


Woo Hoo! Love this! I will sure visit it next time.



Gabriela

dana said...

Square donuts are awesome! We have a "square pizza" place in our town....they are square....the idea came because the shop is located on our historic town square!

HPS!! dana

Susie Jefferson said...

Fabulous to view, death to the hips lol lol lol. Love your blog header!

I'm happy to say I'm back on Blogger again - WordPress was a total disaster, people couldn't leave comments etc, and it was a nightmare to try and post - so I hope you'll come and visit now. I've done a special blinkie for the 4th Birthday Celebrations.

Happy Pink Saturday, and hugs from the UK!

J.Rylie.C said...

Such a sensational entry for Pink Birthday!

Please come and link at my Color Connection meme through my PINKentry, hope you'll join the fun!

I am now your follower.

LaVerne said...

Grace, thanks so much for the tip...they look divine. I was just in the neighborbood...oh well, next time. Have a pink week.

Unknown said...

That's cool! Is it humid over there too? We're at least getting some rain this afternoon...

Sandy xox

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

The pictures are great. You see the neatest places Will be back Laura

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

A very belated Pink Saturday and Happy birthday, Grace!