Friday, May 10, 2013

Laduree at Uniqlo NYC

Walk up the "Pink" UNIQLO steps to a Laduree T-Shirt Shop! UNIQLO is a Japanese casual designer, manufacturer and retailer that opened in Hiroshima in 1984. UNIQLO in the winter has the most colorful and  great priced cashmere sweaters for women and men. Sort of like an American H&M without the accessories and flashy clothing. Personally I believe there are now way too many in NYC. The first and only one was in SOHO for years. If tourists would come visit they would want to visit the SOHO store. It was a Pilgrimage! Back to Macaroons and Laduree.... UNIQLO's displays are adorable and fun. Their stairs light up from white to blue to Pink. As you walk up the Pink stairs there are so many fun Laduree T-Shirts! Picked some up for friends. 

Please visit our Pink Saturday Hostess Beverly from "How Sweet the Sound" for some Pink fun and while you are there visit all the other Pink Saturday posts. xoox 













12 comments:

Mari said...

Oh how I love visiting the city, my next trip there I will have to tell the hubby to take me to visit this pretty in pink store :)
Thanks so much for popping by and leaving me a sweet comment...

Smiles~
Mari

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I am from Astoria-Queens originally and so I always loved to go to the CITY for everything, shopping and for great fun and fabulous eating! Thank you for your lovely visit to see my MD'd table setting. Anyway, I think Mom's day is for everyone, as we all have, or had mothers and even grannies! Big hugs,
FABBY

vivian said...

If I ever get to NYC again, you will have to take me there, as I have yet to try a macaroon! Besides.. all that pink!! just lovely. and I love that tshirt with the girl walking the dog. how cute!
have a great weekend dear Gracie!
xoxo

Unknown said...

I love all the pink! I have never been to NY I so want to go though! Its on my bucketlist! So I hope I will be there soon!! I also found you on How Sweet The Sound Linky party. I hope you can come visit me :D

Teresa @ Freebies 4 My Family!
Http://freebies4myfamily.blogspot.com

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Thank you for this post, I was completely unaware that these t-shirts were available and in the UK too!!

Victoria x
www.florenceandmary.com

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

would be fun to see this shop.have a great mothers day
Laura

Kay Ellen said...

Happy Pink Saturday! what a fun post... :)
Love NYC!

Kay Ellen

Kay Ellen said...

Oh NYC.... so much fun!
thanks sharing :))
HPS

Kay Ellen

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Now, this is fun, Grace! And I love the shirt covered in macaroons. SO cute.

Hope things are going well with you and your family. Thinking of you and sending you MUCH love.

XO,

Sheila

Caroline said...

Fabulous photos - this looks like a must-visit place one day!

Unknown said...

That's so cool. Did my package arrive yet?

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace! Oh, these are some wonderful snaps! Thanks so much for popping in to see me and hope you're doing well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)