Tuesday, October 1, 2013

America's Got Talent - Radio City (recap)

Me and my "niece" (My old bosses daughter have known her since she was little) received tickets to go see a taping of "America's Got Talent" it was at Radio City Music Hall before the season ended. It was great. Then I had some more family drama and I checked out of blogland. I know the Season ended but I wanted to re-cap and show you the beautiful Radio City Music Hall. Happy October xoox
 


Me and Meredith

Heidi Klum - Judge

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome lucky you!!! Hope everything gets better soon!

Sandy xox

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh how fun Grace. I was there years and years ago. Great post!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

What a great day that must have been for you both. I hope all your troubles are resolved.

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

LV said...

Love your pretty pink header.