Monday, December 29, 2014

Le Parker Meridien Hotel - Gingerbread Creations

Le Parker Meridian Hotel in NYC hosted a Gingerbread contest for City Harvest. I took pictures then went back and looked at each piece with attention and could not believe the intricate details on some. You can purchase a ticket at the Concierge to cast a vote on your favorite and the proceeds go to City Harvest. You still have time to view these beautiful creations and vote up to January 4th! So tell me what is your favorite? 




























5 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love them all, Grace! Fulton Fish Market and Saturday Night Before Christmas were my favorites, but it's so hard to chose! Thanks for all your wonderful photos - I felt like I was there!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Grace!

How neat! I could eat my way through this one!

I hope you had a marvelous Christmas. Ours was quiet as I am still trying o rest and recover, but that didn't dim my enthusiasm for the holiday. I just celebrated more in my heart than with decor!

xo

Sheila

vivian said...

fun pics! my fav... king kong pic! and of course the one of you!
Happy new Year my friend!
xoxo

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

They look fantastic, I can't even choose a favourite although of course Vegas and Audrey were up there!

Victoria xx
FlorenceandMary.com

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I wanted to drop back by, Grace, and wish you and yours a very Happy 2015!

I looked back through the posts, and I think my favorite of all is King Kong. That is SO cute!

I'm kinda ape of NYC, too, and it plays to my love for monkeys and apes!

xo

Sheila :-)