Monday, September 8, 2008

First Ebay Buys

I can't believe I finally found 2 cute things to purchase on eBay. I wanted this doll head forever since seeing cute pictures on Jenny's, Every Day is a Holiday blog. She has the cutest stuff on Etsy (that I always manage to purchase from). Cute cupcake pictures and lots of other items go check them out. So I started bidding on this doll head and for $7.00 won it. I also bid on 1960's pack of 80 greeting cards some are garbage some totally stinkin cute! I can't get over the fact that they smell old.. I kept them out of the bag they came in for a while in an enclosed back porch so they would not fly away. Still smell old but better. It always amazes me on the fun vintage stuff people find on Ebay and flea markets. So much fun to sit at work or home and search the web. So what are some fun things you have purchased on eBay?

3 comments:

The Other Side of Me said...

HI Grace,

That doll head for 7.00 was a great deal. I can't wait to see what you do with her!

Tammy

Stevie said...

I love your doll head! Jenny and Aaron's cupcakes are fabulous! xo

Sara said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the doll's head! Cool postcards..its amazing that people save that stuff for so long!

Sara