Sunday, October 4, 2009

Won Great Prize


I have been on the fence about making Christmas Cards this year or buying them! Umm yes that is what I said. But yesterday I was reading the ever so fun blog of Stephanie Howell with her 2 little "chicks" and Soldier and saw she was the guest designer of Elle's Studio so I decided to go check it out and wella the ideas just kept pouring in the head was spinning (not like Cybill...this time)! And I started playing along for the prizes that I never thought would win because heck the inspiration was incredible but I did! I WON the above PRIZE #6 Whoo Hoo lucky Me! Go look and get inspired also. So Thank you Elle's Studio!
I also have to thank my great friend Daryl who is a Stmpin Up! demonstrator. She sent me some pictures of cards she was demo-ing this month and also got a huge inspiration from her. Daryl with Stampin Up! and Elle's Studio my Christmas Cards will be Rocking Pink cuteness this year stay tuned for it!

4 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

woo hoo you lucky girl.
those are punpkins. it's huge.
have a great week
xoox,
jessi

Sandi Keene said...

Congratulations, Miss Winner!

Jennifer said...

That is awesome!!! Congratulations! Your cards will be spectacular :) Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Woohoo-score! Congrats girly!

Sand xox