Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vintage Seaside Shadowbox Swap

I was in Sarah the Gypsy Mermaid's "Vintage Seaside Shadowbox" swap and Rochelle from "Southern Girl Northern Woman" blog was my lovely swap partner. We were both a little late then we both had shipping issues as to Rochelle is from Canada and it is very difficult to send anything to and from. Sometimes it is faster than others. I enjoyed e-mailing Rochelle and loved all the goodies she sent me and her Shadowbox is so pretty and is sitting in my craft room. I only posted both our shadowboxes but will take pictures soon of the other goodies she sent me. Thank you Rochelle and Sarah for a wonderful swap! xoxox
I Made for Rochelle


Rochelle Made for Me

1 comment:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What fun! Those are great, Grace!

XO,

Sheila :-)