Friday, October 17, 2008

Sweet & Sinister Black & White Swap

I received my Sweet and Sinister Swap items from my partner Joanne. What a big box filled with items to have a party with. I received black and orange plastic table cloths, 2 place mats and 2 dish towels with spiders, a wire basket, 2 glittered owls, forks, knives, spoons all black along with black dessert plates and food plates, napkins, Cupcake mix and frosting, Gummy Boogers and and Frankenstein Gummi Brains, M&M's, a wire small spooky tree some ornaments for it and a witches hat. Joanne is a Close to my Heart rep and sent me an Idea Book and she hand made 3 flowers,G initial stamps and 1 orange Halloween book and a rust color small memory book and another adorable black and white book all cute and a Victoria's Secret "Pink" Tag from a tote bag she has. Thank you Joanne!

2 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

What a fun swap package you got! Who can resist cupcakes *winks*
I LOVE the glittered owl! Glitter Rocks!!
Enjoy!
~A~

Monica said...

How fun !
i missed out on this one since we were moving , but I have been checking out what everyone sent/got.
Love those owls!