Saturday, December 17, 2011

17th Day Of NY Christmas - Breakfast with Santa



On the 17th Day of Christmas I had breakfast and skated with Santa at Rockefeller Center with my small nieces. We sat down and there was a ton of food and fruit. Santa's cute elf came around to give the small kids, (not me) a glittery ball elves stuffed dolls and a stocking full of goodies! Then for dessert we had gingerbread men and candy canes...to go of course. The the Big Man himself came. Look he was the "real deal"! Of course I had to take a picture with him....hehehe Mrs. Clause and Soldier Boy watch out.

Breakfast




gingerbread men cookies for dessert


5 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Grace,

Well, we finally got to meet The Man! LOL!


Gabriela

Ginger said...

Wow that breakfast looks wonderful. How Fu that must have been. Skating, I've always wanted to do that in NYC.
Merry Christmas Grace.

Cassandra Bromfield's Blogs said...

Breakfast does look great. I have taken the Christmas walk for years and what a treat you posting so many great photos.

Unknown said...

You look great!! Who is Soldier Boy?!?!?!?! We had lunch with Santa just yesterday and Kayla spent the entire night painting the walls/floors/carpets with vomit....ick!


Sandy Claus xox

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! That breakfast is making my mouth water!! Yummy!!! So you got to meet the big man himself!! Did you sit on his lap and ask for something special!! Soldier boy better not have seen you! He will be jealous!! heehee!! xoxoxo Cheryl;-)