Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Welcome - Are U Looking at Me?




Are you "LOOKING" at me or "LOOKING" for me? I have been missing and I am sorry I have a few posts on gifts that I received that I have to post because they were from my special Bloggy and Crafty friends. I was washing dishes at the sink one afternoon and saw this beautiful Owl looking at me. I don't live in the Country, I live in the Suburbs I was thinking as I shut the water and grabbed my camera that happened to just be there on the counter! She let me take so many photos of her and she posed. Why was she staring at me? What did she see? I was pondering as I washed dishes thinking of my "word" for 2013. I had seen Ali Edwards Pick a word and meditate and reflect all year on it. You Scrap every day. Look at the workshop on Big Picture Classes! I have wanted to do this for years and find so many excuses. What is at the top of my list of excuses?  "I do not have the time, I work". I am Grace I am a Procrastinator! lol What is my fear? Seems like I have many right now and need to get back on a Healthy Me, Body, Heart and Soul! Is anyone doing this? have you done this? should I? So I chose my word "CHANGE". So Wise Owl are you here to tell me I can do this? I can Change? Well I closed the window and went back to finishing up the dishes and She was still there. As soon as I was done "thinking" and doing the dishes she flew away! She was gone. It has been weeks and no one has seen her but I have photos and lots of them to prove she was there! I am ready for 2013 I am ready to accept full responsibility for "ME".

Ok seems like it is a "HAWK" not an Owl (Thank you Gabriela and Vivian) and the meaning of the HAWK is more appropriate: Click here: "HAWK"




4 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Grace,

I think this is a Hawk...and if so...it is the messenger...carrying a special one for you.

It's been insanely busy for me already. School...work...


Gabriela

vivian said...

hi sweets! I do believe your owl is not an owl!! He is a hawk. but still a special bird and Im sure seeing him like that has some meaning behind it. Im with you on the self improvement plan, but Im having a tough time getting my eating under control. but I have to seriously do some soul searching and planning... I'm getting to an age where I need to take my health seriously. so.. I'm with you. we can encourage each other.
have a great night
xoxo

Unknown said...

That is an incredible shot of the hawk{faux owl} - beautiful! You can do it! Just like that hawk - you are FIERCE, you got this girl!! xxoo ~ Heidi

Unknown said...

WOAH what an omen! I really believe in the definition that that the Hawk comes to you indicating that you are now awakening to your soul purpose, your reason for being here! It's understandable that you can't take on big projects because you work. I have done other projects by Ali and they can be lengthy but always have a great end result.

Sandy xox