Monday, August 4, 2008

Carol Wingert Class in CT

Finally I get to take a Carol Wingert class! Oh not one but two of them at Scrapbook Clubhouse in Westbrook Connecticut. Me and my Best Friend Sara had her for a class in Arizona at the first Heidi Swapp Bazzill Creative Escape and a little while after we found Carol's blog and have wanted to take a class with her. Carol does beautiful work. She has a monthly kit on her blog. I have purchased a few and can't wait to order the new one! Let me know if you are close and are planning on going let me know. Pink Hugs to all of you.

2 comments:

Sandi Keene said...

Grace-
I hope you have a great time at the Carol Wingert class.

I hope that it works out that we can all go to CE next year. And yes, I promise a full recounting of our experience this year. Then you can tell us how it compares.

Unknown said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog!

Sandyxox