Thursday, August 14, 2008

Heidi Swapp Paper at Costco..test run

I was reading Heidi Swapps mom's blog and was so excited to see that Heidi has card stock (96 sheets double sided) and is going through a "test" run at certain Costco stores. So today I went to 4 yes 4 different Costco's and no luck! Boo Hoo for me! So fingers are crossed that it does really well so that I will get at at least 1 near me or by some friends. So let me know if you actually found this at your local Costco. Heidi's mom said that she got hers from her brother who picked them up in St. George Utah, so if you live there please tell your friends and buy them out! 96 sheets of double-sided card stock for $14.99 what a deal. This is Heidi's 2nd kit at Costco, the 1st was chock filled with tons of stuff. I borrowed with permission this picture from Heidi's Mom..

No comments: